About the Therapist
There are many challenges that affect the mental health of LGBTQ+ people. We know that our gender, sexuality, relationship preferences and neurodifferences (ADHD, ASD) are on a wide spectrum that makes us all unique. This also presents each of us with an individual journey to make in understanding ourselves; our bodies, minds, thoughts, feelings, behaviours, fears and hopes. When we are unable to express ourselves openly and honestly we can experience distress, anxiety, depression, panic and dysregulation.
I'm experienced in working with issues across a broad spectrum that impact the lives of LGBTQ people: adverse childhood experiences, trauma, unwanted sexual experiences, sex and porn addiction, depression, anxiety, neurodivergence, cisgender, trans, non-binary and gender non conforming identities, coming out, sexuality, sexual health, internalised homophobia/transphobia, shame and poly/ethical non-monogamous relationships.
I will work with you in a supportive, kind and communicative way so that you can develop a clearer understanding of why you feel the way you do and together we'll collaborate to find the strategies that are right for your growth and development.
I'm committed to offering you a safe, professional and confidential space for you to share freely without judgement.
I offer online therapy that gives you the power to connect wherever you are geographically on your phone, laptop or tablet. You will need a stable internet connection and a place where you feel able to share freely.
Thank you for taking this first step.
- BA (Hons) Person-Centred Counselling, Metanoia Institute, London.
- Registered Member of the BACP
- Environmentally Based Therapies (Ecotherapy), Certificate from Tariki Buddhist Trust, Leicestershire.
- Registered Yoga Teacher 500HR Yoga Alliance
- Total Yoga Nidra Teacher - Yoga Nidra Network, London
Accredited register membership
|Award||Awarding body||Year of award|
I have worked as a specialist LGBTQ+ Person-Centred counsellor with mental health charity MindOut in Brighton. Person-Centred therapy is right for you if you would like to:
- feel calm and connected
- be respected, valued and heard
- improve your mental health
- reduce distress and anxiety
- experience more positive thoughts and feelings towards yourself and others
- discover more meaning in your life
- develop more confidence in your relationships with others
- realise your potential
- be supported to find strategies and solutions that suit you
I will offer you a free 20 minute video call to check in about some of your issues and space for you to ask any questions you might have about how I work as an LGBTQ+ affirmative counsellor.
- Ace | Asexual
- BDSM | Kink
- Bi- | Pansexual
- Non-binary | Genderqueer
- Survivors of attempted conversion therapy
- One to one
- No adaptation
- Seniors (60+)
- Young adults (16-24)
I offer sessions on a weekly or fortnightly basis. Sessions can be from 30 minute to 50 minutes depending on your finances and availability. 30 minute session is £40 50 minutes is £60 Please drop me a message and we can arrange a free 20 minute introductory session to discuss your issues and how we might work together.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.