Jason Demant Hypnotherapy
About the Therapist
Jason has worked as a clinical hypnotherapist for ten years. He sees clients in London and also works as an online therapist. Before moving into therapy work, Jason’s career was centred in teaching, mentoring and youth work. It was following working for a Samaritans style hotline for university students, that Jason found his real passion in therapy work. He enjoyed helping people, often in great emotional distress, get back to a place of calm and balance. Jason has volunteered and worked for three of London’s hospices. During this hospice work, Jason managed teams and provided informal counselling for patients and family members towards the end of life and informal bereavement support. Alongside seeing patients, Jason provided pastoral support for hospice staff, supporting them to gain resilience and avoid burn out.
- I hold a diploma in clinical hypnotherapy, counselling and NLP from Life Matters Training College, based on Harley Street, London and am a certified Life Coach and NLP practitioner with hundreds of hours of clinical experience.
- I am a validated practitioner of the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council, a member of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR).
- I am an accredited member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council UK and I work under their regulations.
- I am an approved therapist of Anxiety UK
- I am also a recognised provider of treatment for certain clients with VitalityHealth private medical insurance.
Sessions are results- driven and about your unique needs rather than a generic approach. Sessions are confidential, non-judgmental and supportive. It is important that you feel comfortable and able to talk about anything at all. I have been fortunate to help a wide range of clients, from teens to small business owners, to bankers and clergy, from teachers and scientists to a television presenter and a former cabinet minister. I am here to help you too. I offer a free informal initial phone consultation/chat. I am personally no stranger to life’s challenging issues and I understand addictive patterns and what anxiety is like. You will gain a great deal from my dedicated support. I am available between sessions as well, to talk by phone or email. Call or email today to find out how I can help you.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- One to one
- Fully wheelchair-adapted
- Seniors (60+)
- Young adults (16-24)
Sessions are for 50 minutes except for smoking cessation Your Initial Phone Consultation: Free Sessions: Reduced to £90 when you mention Pink Therapy. Regular single sessions at £110. Smoking Cessation (Two sessions - 2.5 hours contact time): £295
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.