Mr DK Green
About the Therapist
- Mid-fifties, white, transgender man living in the UK
- Family man with kids, grandkids, dogs
- CNM i.e. consensual non-monogamy; (kitchen table polyamory)
- Leather, kink, bdsm (dominant)
- Shamanic practitioner
- Urban Tantra Professional
- Bi- | Pansexual
- Kink - BDSM
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Shamanism (Ethical Practitioner)
- Dip Business & English
- Psychodynamic core; integrative.
- Weekly or fortnightly appointments, pre-payment, 24hrs notice of cancellation.
- “I will take you from who and where you are now, closer to who and where you want to be, using your own mind, body and spirit.”
- "I have a reputation for 'healing the healers and holding those who hold'. Is it time you put on your own oxygen mask first?
- "I do not have a magic wand. I may however carry a few more road maps than you for this particular situation. You’re still driving!"
- "I have the most peculiar job; I help clients to look at things they don’t want to, and I intentionally work myself out of a job."
- "Don't wallow, don't swallow, just allow allow allow."
- "If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse. However, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.” Goethe.
- Attachment theory (Psychodynamic)
- Constellations therapy
- Couple therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group therapy
- GSRD therapy
- Relationship therapy
- Somatic sexology
- Tantric masseur
- Transactional Analysis
- Walk and talk therapy
- Ace | Asexual
- BDSM | Kink
- Bi- | Pansexual
- Consensual non-monogamy
- Non-binary | Genderqueer
- Survivors of attempted conversion therapy
- One to one
- Two people
- Three or more people
- No adaptation
- Seniors (60+)
- Young adults (16-24)
My hourly fee for personal psychotherapy is £160.
I feel strongly that therapy should be accessible to all, therefore I do have a reduced rate for lower-income households.
Personal Therapy / Supervision / Relationship Counselling:
- Standard Rate = £160
- Lower Income Households (i.e. £18k-£30k) = £90
- Financial hardship = £45 (limited spaces)
- 10% discount for 10 sessions booked & paid for in advance (= 1 session free)
- Limited number of part bursary places available (for LGBTQIA+/disability/BIPOC)
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.